I want to pay for the best care of my pet”
We can help!
Most of the medications, diagnostics, and monitors we are using are human products and, just like human health care costs, veterinary care costs have risen dramatically.
Pet owners approach the cost of medical care in four basic ways.
- This pet is my child. I will do anything for him no matter the cost.
- This is my beloved pet. I want the best for him but need to know the costs so I can plan accordingly.
- I want to take care of my pet but have limited funds. Explain the best care to me but work with me to provide secondary options if I can’t afford the best right now.
- This is only an animal . He can be replaced. I only want the basic care I request.
We regularly see all four types of owners and work well in providing a full range of services.
Whether routine care like vaccinations and heartworm protection, or the most serious illness and injuries, we are committed to excellence in care for your pet. We recommend the best in health care, explain our treatment plan and give an accurate cost for the services. We work with your budget and adjust the treatment plan if necessary. From the most advanced care to the most basic home treatments, we will give your pet the best you can afford.
Our receptionists are trained to help you devise a plan to pay for the best care for your pet.
- Cash or check
- Credit card
- Care Credit– a health care card for pets, apply here or On Line
- Checks held over a period of time and deposited at prescribed times.
Payment is due after a visit and before the animal is discharged.
For hospitalized patients, a deposit covering the procedures to be performed will be required.